Concrete Repair and Corrosion Protection for Industrial and Power Plants
Pulp, paper, food, and chemical processing plants are just a few examples of industrial facilities commonly faced with concrete corrosion damage. Additionally, power plants and mines can also experience severe corrosion that necessitates disruptive concrete repairs.
Galvashield CC Installation
on Column in Industrial Plant
Vector Corrosion Technologies offers many solutions for corrosion in industrial and power generation facilities such as:
- Concrete replacement and galvanic cathodic protection is provided in one-step with the use of the Galvanode® Jacket system.
- Galvashield® XP embedded galvanic anodes extend the life of concrete and joint repairs.
- Galvashield® CC anodes are used to control corrosion of columns, beams, and decks.
- Galvanode® ASZ+ humectant activated zinc metalizing and Galvanode® ZincSheet can provide economical and low maintenance galvanic protection.
- Ebonex® and Vectrode® anodes offer a long-term solution with impressed current cathodic protection.