Concrete Corrosion Protection for Marine Structures
Many concrete piers and wharves are in extremely corrosive marine conditions. Piles and pile caps are faced with intermittent exposure to chloride-contaminated salt water. In other areas of the structure it is common to have airborne chlorides initiate corrosion activity. Many marine structures are subject to high temperatures and high humidity, a recipe for aggressive corrosion activity.
Galvanode Jacket Port
of Houston Pile ProtectionVector Corrosion Technologies offers many solutions for marine structure corrosion such as:
- Concrete repair and galvanic cathodic protection of piles is completed in one-step with the Galvashield® Jacket system.
- Galvashield® XP embedded galvanic anodes extend the life of patch repairs above the splash zone.
- Galvashield® CC and Galvanode® DAS galvanic anodes provide proactive corrosion control to pier caps, beams, and decks.
- Galvanode® ASZ+ humectant activated zinc metalizing can be used for galvanic cathodic protection to areas above the splash zone such as pier caps, beams, and the underside of decks.
- Ebonex® and Vectrode® impressed current anodes offer a long-term solution with a high level of control.