|The Vectrode Ti Tape Anode system is a distributed impressed current cathodic protection system. The innovative Vectrode Ti Tape Anode was developed with the highest metal processing technology and extensive experience and knowledge of concrete cathodic protection. Utilizing a specially engineered adhesive, the inert mixed metal oxide coated titanium tape anodes are simply applied onto concrete surfaces. The electro-conductive adhesive allows current to flow from the anode to protect the reinforcing steel from corrosion.
Easy anode installation using the Vectrode Ti Tape Anode system significantly reduces the installed cost of your impressed current cathodic protection system. The Ti Tape Anode is a cost effective solution for concrete structures to control the corrosion of reinforcing steel.
- Bridge substructures
- Parking decks
- Columns and beams
- Structures with low concrete cover
Features and Benefits
- Surface mounted – provides even current distribution,
reduced potential for shorts to rebar.
- Easy installation – eliminates the need for expensive and
time consuming saw cuts and grouting.
- Economical - efficient installation reduces total installed
- Durable – mixed metal oxide coated titanium anodes have
extremely long (75 yr) expected service life.